Join us for THE Dog Day of Summer:
Sunday, June 26, from Noon – 4 pm
at the Peter Strauss Ranch in Agoura Hills
The tradition continues!
Special features of this fun-filled, family day, include:
- Catered lunch, cooked on-site
- Homemade Dessert Buffet
- NEW! Wine-tasting by local vintners and a Beer Garden
- Doggie Fun Zone returns!
- Dog Pro Agility and Stunt Performances, plus DYOA (do your own agility)
- Dedicated Children’s Area with Face-Painting and Craft Projects
- Vendors Galore! Shop for unique pet products and services
- Dog Training Demos by k9’s own Alumni
- Live Entertainment by OPCC | Lamp talent in the amphitheater
After a decade of sharing city parks, we decided to move Summer Fest to the unique, wide-open spaces and beauty of the Peter Strauss Ranch, part of the National Park Service in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area.
Thanks to all our k9 supporters for going ALL IN!
In case you missed it, please enjoy these virtual highlights captured by Rick Detorie
BRING ROVER TO CLOVER IS OVER!
We hope you were able to join us for Summer Fest…but if not, you can enjoy this video by Rick Detorie.
Watch the 2015 Summer Fest video here!
Catch the live performance of “Loyal Companion” by k9 alum Bryant, who wrote a poem for his (adopted) dog, Chispa.
See you NEXT YEAR for the 11th annual fundraiser, Sunday, June 26, 2016.
2015 marks the occasion of 10 years since the founding of k9 connection. Please check back frequently as we roll out the anniversary events.
Please enjoy this
Pat Sinclair and Katherine Beattie, and take a stroll down memory lane!
In case you missed it; check out all the fun everyone and their dog had at Summer Fest 2014!
Are you Kiss-a-Bull? These Summer Fest guests are!
Video by Rick Detorie:
All content © 2005 k9 connection. All rights reserved.