Mark your calendars!
Sunday, June 18, 2017, from Noon – 4 pm
at Malibu Bluffs Park, Malibu, CA
WELCOME TO WAGTOWN!
Special features of this fun-filled, family day (with some Father’s Day surprises), include:
- Catered lunch, cooked on-site
- Homemade Dessert Buffet
- People and dog games – WIN plush toy prizes!
- NEW! Wine-tasting by local vintners and a Beer Garden
- Doggie Fun Zone returns!
- Dog Agility and Dancing Performances, plus DYOA (do your own agility)
- Dedicated Children’s Area with Face-Painting and Craft Projects
- The People Concern Silent Auction; bid on one-of-a-kind pieces of art and jewelry
- Vendors Galore! Shop for unique pet products and services
- Dog Training Demos by k9’s own Alumni
- Live Entertainment: DJ and the Cloverfield Drum Circle
We are very excited to be holding Summer Fest at a Westside-adjacent venue: Malibu Bluffs Park, that is not only beautiful, but dog and vendor-friendly! Download your forms here:
For more information, contact Juliet: email@example.com
Thanks to all our k9 supporters for going ALL IN!
In case you missed it, please enjoy these virtual highlights captured by Rick Detorie
BRING ROVER TO CLOVER IS OVER!
We hope you were able to join us for Summer Fest…but if not, you can enjoy this video by Rick Detorie.
Watch the 2015 Summer Fest video here!
Catch the live performance of “Loyal Companion” by k9 alum Bryant, who wrote a poem for his (adopted) dog, Chispa.
See you NEXT YEAR for the 11th annual fundraiser, Sunday, June 18, 2017.
2015 marks the occasion of 10 years since the founding of k9 connection. Please check back frequently as we roll out the anniversary events.
Please enjoy this
Pat Sinclair and Katherine Beattie, and take a stroll down memory lane!
In case you missed it; check out all the fun everyone and their dog had at Summer Fest 2014!
Are you Kiss-a-Bull? These Summer Fest guests are!
Video by Rick Detorie:
All content © 2005 k9 connection. All rights reserved.